Hanno®-DUO Easy and Hanno®-DUO Easy+
Versatile. Up To Date. Effective.
The new Hanno®-DUO Easy tape range offers a fully surfaced adhesive layer, which does not require an additional film adhesive for suitable substrate. Hanno®-DUO Easy tapes are elastic and stretchable. They optimally adjust to corners and edges and absorb construction material movements. Hanno®-DUO Easy was designed especially for curtain-type window elements often used for energy efficient constructions.
While Hanno®-DUO Easy tapes have one fully surfaced adhesive layer, Hanno®-DUO Easy+ provides an adhesive strip on the other side, too. This enables Hanno®-Duo Easy+ to replace standard foil tapes for many structural situations and saves time during the application process, since there is no need for an additional film adhesive.
- resistant to driving rain up to 1050 Pa
- airtightness tested an ≤ 0,1
- for internal and external applications
- moisture adapting: optimal moisture management in the joint
- elastic: absorbs construction material movements
- fully surfaced adhesive layer: no need to use a film adhesive
- excellent driving rain and air tightness
- can be used on top of stucco
- moisture adapting sd value 0,48 ≤ sd ≤ 12,0 m
- tempertaure resistant from -40°C to 80°C
- application temperature 5°C to 30°C
- usable up to -10°C: it has to be made sure that there is no adhesion-preventing film (e.g. due to humidity, ice or frost) on the application surface