The moisture-adaptive multifunction tape for connection joints in window installation
At least two integrated functional membranes make this tape a high performer in dry connection joints. The membranes of the tape produce a barrier effect on the side with the diffusion load.
- Meets the requirements of the installation guideline issued
- by RALGütegemeinschaften Fenster und Haustüren e.V.
- Convincing performance for dry connection joints
- Building materials class B2 in accordance with DIN 4102
- Resistance to driving rain EN1027 > 1050 Pa, airtight an ≤ 0.1
- Weighted joint sound insulation value RST,W 58 dB (not plastered over)